JUMP Africa, Inc. is a Georgia nonprofit corporation founded in 2014 by Fotemah Mba. It is the mission of JUMP Africa to facilitate the building of libraries, development and delivery of essential educational and medical supplies to African countries. The goal of JUMP Africa is to provide underserved African children, families and entities with consistent access to labor volunteers, educational materials, and medical supplies that will support thriving communities.
JUMP Africa has four main focuses:
(1) The monitoring and organization of supplies delivered to African countries
(2) Youth education and mentorship
(3.) Facilitating productive collaboration and coalition between US organizations serving African countries
(4.) Access to quality healthcare services in African countries
WHAT WE DO
JUMP Africa was founded to give hope to the less fortunate in Communities and villages in Africa by:
- Shipping books and Setting up Libraries
- Sending medical supplies to these communites and villages.
- Supporting medical missions to these communites and villages.
What WE HAVE DONE
BUILT TWO LIBRARIES
- Built two libraries in the country of Cameroun.
- Provided scholarships to 10+ children.
Provided medical checks to 1,350 in Cameroon.